[bookport] Re: Bookport transfer and a computer not your own

  • From: "Michael Bowman-Jones" <mikebowmanjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:10:40 -0700

Paula,

I wonder (if APH is okay with this) if the powers that be at the school (whichever one it is) would allow you to leave the upgraded BP software in the computer so that other BP users could use it?

That being said, however, I have to strongly agree with the previous comment that you may have more on your hands than you expect with the new dog, particularly if you are unlearning terminology and practices from one school and learning those of a second school, which it sounds like you are doing. Good luck.

Michael