[bookport] Re: Bookport transfer and a computer not your own

  • From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 15:52:12 -0500

Someone from APH can jump in, but I honestly don't believe that the
Transfer software is the issue here.  Because, if you don't own a
Bookport, the software is pretty much useless to you.    Why would APH
care if you installed it on a machine and used it while at guide
Dog school?  It is not like a screen reader that has very specific
licensing issues.  Not that APH doesn't have a licensing policy, but the
software comes with the Bookport, and that is all that it is intended to
do, allow you to transfer files to a Bookport.