[bookport] Re: Bookport transfer and a computer not your own

  • From: Paula Mack <pmack1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 13:18:56 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Hi Michael,

Well, I'm used to working full-time and caring for home and family, and have
been to a residential  school many years ago.  My experience has been that
there is far too much down time, so I am trying to prepare.

I suspect that leaving my copy of Bookport transfer on a machine not belonging
to me would be a vilation of the license agreement.

Paula