[bookport] Re: Bookport transfer and a computer not your own

  • From: Paula Mack <pmack1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:46:42 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Thanks Walt,

I wasn't sure if it would be allowed, and to be honest, I forgot totally about
unpacking the bookshare stuff.  Maybe I just should fill up my card with books.
 <smile>

Thanks for wishing me luck.

It's too bad that I can't runn the Bookport transfer software and the bookshare
unpack tool off of a flash drive; then I wouldn't having to be installing
software on their machine.

My other throught was perhaps to rent a laptop, but I have no idea of the cost.

Paula
Paula