[bookport] Re: lock beep problem

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:13:59 -0400

Eamonn:

This should be working. It is only necessary to choose No for the lock
beep option. You might try resetting the Book Port with 2+B, and setting
the Lock Beep option to No again and see if that helps.

Rob Meredith

>>> eoconnor@xxxxxxx 06/29/06 10:02AM >>>
Hi folks,

I like to lock my Bookport while on the move.  I opt to turn off the
lock
beep.  However, this setting is only held for a short while, maybe a
few
minutes.

Once you choose "lock beep no" from the settings menu,  do you need to
do
anything else to confirm your choice?  I just return to reading mode.

thanks for any help.

Eamonn

This communication is intended solely for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may
contain privileged and/or other confidential information.  If you are
not the intended recipient,
or believe that you have received this communication in error, please
do not print, copy,
retransmit, disclose, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use the
information.
Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email
message in error,
and delete the copy you have received.

For more information on the Office of the Refugee Applications
Commissioner please consult our website at www.orac.ie

MAILsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.