[bookport] Re: Book Port Problems

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:03:09 -0500

Keith,

I think the warrantee is for 1 year so you'll need to figure the exact date.
Pam or someone from APH will likely let you know what steps to take.  I
haven't had a key fail outright but I've been using my BP for more than 2
years now and some of the keys require a bit more pressure to activate them.
Everything wears out, I guess.  I've actually considered getting a spare
unit because I depend on this one so heavily.  Lou