[bookport] Re: Book Port Problems

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:36:41 -0500

Where did you get the idea that phone support is not available for =
released software?

>>> micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx Monday, November 22, 2004 8:46:13 AM >>>
Hello, Clarence.  I respectfully disagree with you up to a point.  Once =
a=20
final release is implemented, we still are not allowed phone support.  =
There=20
were a couple of times that I really needed phone support and found =
myself=20
in a jam when I couldn't have it.  Yes, beta testing involves risk.  Why =
is=20
it that once a final release is implemented that we do not have phone=20
support?

Michael Massey
----- Original Message -----=20