[bookport] Re: Book Port Problems

  • From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 12:33:33 -0600

Also, a bad compact flash card, or one whose contents are corrupted, can create odd functional behaviors. You might try reformatting the card and/or going to "options" in the transfer program, navigating to the "advanced" tab, then clicking on "Fix file system." If this doesn't help, and you've tried unsuccessfully to regain functionality by swapping out the card with one which you know is good, it would be safe to assume there's a problem requiring repair, especially if your efforts at resetting your unit haven't worked. When trying out another CF card, actually, it might be good policy to perform a reset on your unit in order to know you've touched all bases.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>