[bookport] Book Port Problems

  • From: "Keith Christian" <kchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 08:40:00 -0800

Hi

I have not been able to close folders on my BP.  I am able to open them
with the 2 key but using the star + 0 and  pound sign + 0 use to allow
me to move in and out of folders.  If I reset the unit by taking out the
batteries, it takes me back to the root folder.  Then I can navigate to
the folders where the files and folders are located and start over
again.  But I need to be able to get out without taking the batteries
out.

Pressing the 0 key by itself use to allow me to change settings.  It may
be possible that the 0 is really the problem...

Is there a way of resetting the unit sort of like reinstalling the
operating system on a PC?

Appreciate any advice?

Thanks,

Keith