[blindcooks] Re: Introduction and Dinner Favorites

  • From: Marilyn H <mhnewlife2016@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 21:17:25 -0700

I've cooked on electric, natural gas, and propane. At my current house, I'm back to propane. It's just what you get used to, but I've not had a problem with any of the heat sources. I hated the smooth glass top stove I had for a while, because the pans spin and move and trying to know where the burner is and if the pan is centered is difficult. I burned myself more times in that couple of years with that cooktop than all my decades of cooking on other stoves put together.

TTFN and welcome to the list,
Marilyn