[blind-democracy] Re: for Carl, Atheism

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 10:35:35 -0700

You are doggedly stubborn, Miriam. One of the reasons I really,
really like you.
Your friend, Agnostic Carl Jarvis.

On 7/20/15, Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

from Google

Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of
belief in gods. Older dictionaries define atheism as "a belief that there
is
no God."

Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of
deities.[1][2] In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position
that there are no deities.inclusively, atheism is the absence of belief
that
any deities exist.[
It seems to me that this describes your belief. That is why I say that you
are not an agnostic.