[blind-democracy] Re: for Carl, Atheism

  • From: "abdulah aga" <abdulahhasic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 00:42:14 -0500

Hi list
Miriam and Carle
I see here is about atheism
or similar thinks.
I can tell that European say about American,
that Americken god is Dollar and mostly believe in wok god but wok god is name dollar.
When I her that I was first laf then thinks about that and see it is something like that.

What I find out that this god is not any more only for Americken people,
this god is mostly for rest of world,

you can call them dollar, pesos, euro or Dinar or mark or what ever this is new god for rest of world:

that why we have so many war so many racism and who know what ever als.

we can say I am Muslim Catholic Baptist or who know what ever but in my watching and follow politics is that all radical groups is about money.

What that means,
who talk control on groups of people or country he have more money and he can do what ever what he want with small groups of people this is only thinks why people hate itch other and making war.

This is what lead us in economy,
if economy is bed,
and politician as we know don't have any moral what they are do?
of cores they are go try make war or make things some les epotent but with this things they are make people agenst other race or religion and economy problem is dun:
no one don't thinks about economy or make life beder, them thinks jus that some body hate them and going to kill them.
this is how things work to day.
Abdulah Hasic.\

-----Original Message----- From: Miriam Vieni
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 11:57 AM
To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blind-democracy] for Carl, Atheism

from Google

Atheism is not a disbelief in gods or a denial of gods; it is a lack of
belief in gods. Older dictionaries define atheism as "a belief that there is
no God."

Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of
deities.[1][2] In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position
that there are no deities.inclusively, atheism is the absence of belief that
any deities exist.[
It seems to me that this describes your belief. That is why I say that you
are not an agnostic.