[blind-democracy] Re: for Carl, Atheism

  • From: Carl Jarvis <carjar82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 22:03:51 -0700

Abdulah and All,
You finished your note by saying, "..."just that some body hate them
and going to kill them.
this is how things work today..."
But the sad fact is Abdulah, that this is how things have worked since
the dawn of time. Our written history, as far back as the first
scratches on clay tablets proclaims a new People who have risen to a
higher level of civilization. But soon that proud people have been
brought to their knees by an even prouder and more civilized People.
Today we marvel at just how modern and totally civilized we are. But
beneath the thin skin of modern science and technology we are just as
nasty and vicious as were the ancient Romans or the Mongol Hordes.
But we have become such skilled liars that we can look into the mirror
and see angel's wings growing from our backs.
One thing our Holy Books do teach us, there is a part of us that
understands our basic animal nature, and tries to find ways to rise
above it. The bad news is that it isn't working all that well. But I
don't think we're any worse than we were 100 years ago, or 1,000
years. Frankly, I do not hold out hope that the answer is in our
belief in God, or any Deity. Our hope is in each of us, hidden in
that place which longs for the life our imagined Gods have promised
us. In other words, our Salvation as a Species is within each of us,
not out in Space somewhere.
But I see I'm getting off the track. Simply put, we are just as
wicked and just as Holy as we ever were. Hiding behind fancy clothes
and fancier gadgets doesn't make us any more or less civilized than
the Pre-dawn man in his animal hide clothes, crawling out of his cave
to face a new day.

Carl Jarvis

On 7/20/15, abdulah aga <abdulahhasic@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi list
Miriam and Carle
I see here is about atheism
or similar thinks.
I can tell that European say about American,
that Americken god is Dollar and mostly believe in wok god but wok god is
name dollar.
When I her that I was first laf then thinks about that and see it is
something like that.

What I find out that this god is not any more only for Americken people,
this god is mostly for rest of world,

you can call them dollar, pesos, euro or Dinar or mark or what ever this is

new god for rest of world:

that why we have so many war so many racism and who know what ever als.

we can say I am Muslim Catholic Baptist or who know what ever but in my
watching and follow politics is that all radical groups is about money.

What that means,
who talk control on groups of people or country he have more money and he
can do what ever what he want with small groups of people this is only
thinks why people hate itch other and making war.

This is what lead us in economy,
if economy is bed,
and politician as we know don't have any moral what they are do?
of cores they are go try make war or make things some les epotent but with
this things they are make people agenst other race or religion and economy
problem is dun:
no one don't thinks about economy or make life beder, them thinks jus that
some body hate them and going to kill them.
this is how things work to day.
Abdulah Hasic.\