[blind-democracy] Re: for Carl, Atheism

  • From: Alice Dampman Humel <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 12:56:33 -0400

What’s Bing?
On Jul 21, 2015, at 11:27 AM, Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bing isn't easy for me to use. You are fully sighted. Please do remember
that I'm old, blind, and tecnically inept.

Miriam

________________________________

From: blind-democracy-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: blind-democracy-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blind-democracy-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of
Charles
Krugman
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 3:08 PM
To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

As a hard-core atheist I would agree with this
definition. I
just
happened
to catch this message as I am way behind in emails
so I
haven't been
following much lately. An Agnostic is someone who in
simple
terms
doesn't
know whether there is a god or any other deities or
who
doesn't want
commit to such a statement. I will have to go back
and try
to find
Carl's
original post. Arm out of sling as of doctor's
appointment
today so
I may be
more regular again on the computer.