[bksvol-discuss] Re: dashes

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 04:15:53 -0700 (PDT)

In Word, to easily replace the em dash, just press Ctrl-H to open the find and 
replace box. Then type in ^+ (that's shift-6 and the plus sign which is shift 
=). Tab to get to the replace box and type -- (that's hyphen hyphen) and then 
press Alt-A to replace them all.
  I will make sure I do this from now on too.

Jamie in Michigan 
Currently Reading - Loyalty in Death - J.D. Robb
$10 Off Any Purchase at 39DollarGlasses! (discount applied at checkout) 

Other related posts: