[bksvol-discuss] Re: dashes

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:09:11 -0400

They're fine. If that's what's in the book, that's what should be in the
scanned copy. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested!

Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
I can't find the place in the volunteer manual where it says whether em dashes are ok, or are not ok. I thought I remembered that they were ok but then I thought I saw something recently about them not being ok. I want to double check.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Loyalty in Death - J.D. Robb
$10 Off Any Purchase at 39DollarGlasses! <http://www.dpbolvw.net/email-1683725-10458428?sid=Email102107> (discount applied at checkout)