[bksvol-discuss] Re: dashes

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:32:03 -0400

Hi Jamie,
It said that the last time I looked, which was a while back. I'm not sure
if that text is gone now.

Thanks.

Jim

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."

             "Jamie Yates,
             CPhT"
             <jamieyates@veriz                                          To
             on.net>                   bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                     Subject
             g                         [bksvol-discuss] Re: dashes

             10/23/2007 08:36
             AM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

I couldn't find it on Jake's site. I thought I'd read it there before but I
could only find a short list of tips and then to go read the volunteer
manual at the Bookshare.org site. So Jake's site says the em dash should be
replaced with two hyphens like we used to do with typewriters before there
were computers?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Loyalty in Death - J.D. Robb
$10 Off Any Purchase at 39DollarGlasses! (discount applied at checkout)