[bksvol-discuss] Re: dashes

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:34:36 -0400

Word automatically turns two dashes into that character. I'm not sure how
to type one directly. If you have JAWS, you can use Insert+4 on the top row
of your keyboard and get a dialog of special characters to type. Hit the
letter e once you get into that dialog and you will find it.



James D Homme, , Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."

             "Cindy Ray"                                                   
             et>                                                        To 
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx        
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc 
             g                                                     Subject 
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Re: dashes         
             10/23/2007 08:38                                              
             Please respond to                                             

So how do you locate this M-? When I do two hyphens in Word, I get that

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.

 To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of 
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

Other related posts: