[bksvol-discuss] Re: The down side of this page break thing

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:49:07 -0800

Hi Folks,

In reading this thread, it's perfectly clear to me that we should
preserve as much of the wonderful work you do with scanning and
validations. That said, I don't want to see perfectly good scans get
turned away because a page break is in the wrong place. However, I do
want you to release and/or reject a book if it doesn't have ANY page
breaks.

Basically, until I can give you a beautiful, pristine and thorough FAQ
about how to maintain page breaks and perfect header stripping, you
should take this memorandum on page breaks to mean: "reject if there is
not one page break in the whole darn file."

Basically, don't ask. Don't tell.

Marissa