[bksvol-discuss] Re: The down side of this page break thing

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:46:12 -0600

Good, you've found an answer.  I never had the problem of way too many page
breaks being inserted, but I had no idea why I didn't have the problem.  If
I had it I would wish that I didn't have to fix it if I had already read the
book, but if I didn't think anyone else would I would try.  If page numbers
or headers existed and you had time and energy to do it, you could hit page
down, check for page number/header, and then delete the page break if it
wasn't by one and leave it if it was.  I would set a user defined page
number on page 1, and try to make sure that the last page's number matched
the user defined one.

Thanks for passing on the tips.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity