[bksvol-discuss] Re: The down side of this page break thing

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:56:42 -0500

Louise, it depends on the form of the file and the word processing software.
With Word, I put in breaks by using ths Shift plus the enter keys, but that may
be because I have a Mac. Others have said the use control and Enter.

Unfortunately, Word put in its own page breaks -- I assume afer a certain
number of lines. A manually put-inbreak looks like a failry solid line. Word's
automatic breaks look like a series of dots. They can be eliminated when manual
breaks are put in, though sometimes, as I posted earlier, margins have to be
changed ot he font has to be changed.

I'm not sure whether or not this answers your question.

From: "Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: The down side of this page break thing
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 11:42:21 -0600