[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:52:57 -0700

Hi Melissa,

When VAT did some experiments with table formatting several months back,
blank cells showed up as exactly that, blank cells.  My opinion is that if
your book has a dot in the blank cells, I'd leave them that way, and include
a proofreader's note before the table explaining that this is what has been
done.  Just my opinion though.  That way, you're as close to the hard copy
of the book as possible.

Happy proofreading!

Mayrie