[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: <awmckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:31:23 -0500

Cindy,

I figured out that the page numbers starting with page 1 are at the top of the
page. However, does this mean the roman numberials are at the top necessarily?
And yes, the early pages are copyright information but I still wasn't sure how
to break them into pages.

One last new question, how do you create a list with kurzweil! Thanks.

Andrew