[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 05:40:39 -0500

Cindy,

The best way to handle this  is to let the validator answer the question in
the comments field by revalidating the book.  Upload the same
corrected/updated copy of the book.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Director, CUNY Assistive technology Services (CATS)
The City University of New York
pratik.patel@xxxxxxxxxxxx