[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:35:54 -0800 (PST)

Andrew,

You've just taught me something. I looked at various
books in my library and sure enough, I found two that
had the small roman numerals at the top of the page.
In one of the bookshare files that I validated,
apparently they alternated between top and bottom. I'm
pretty sure that was the way the book did it, because
I do things pretty carefully and so I don't think that
was my mistake.

Thanks for being the cause o my learning someting new.

Cindy

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250