[bksvol-discuss] Punctuation question

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:14:04 -0400

I am validating a book, where the font must have been a bit fancy.  As
well.... every " mark is labeled as a Double Ending Quotation Mark.  Now, it
does look very odd in the Braille, on my Braillenote.  it looks like a ch
sign, plus a 35, 35.  Anyway, what should I do, should I edit them and
change them.  Is there a way to do a Global replace for them, as I don't
suspect they are anywhere else in this book, and if that is the case, how do
I get the Double Ending Quotation Mark in the search box?  As I haven't
figured out that one yet.  I am using a Braillenote QT.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com