[bksvol-discuss] Re: Punctuation question

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:14:33 -0500

Shelley, you aren't missing anything. It is the people responding to your
messages that are missing something.  Sorry to those people I mean no
offense, but the answer isn't that simple, or any computer user would have
figured out the solution.

I also wish I knew how to copy and paste in the braille notes find box, but
I am afraid it's designers were kind of dumb and forgot to make that
possible.  If that isn't the case the manual sure hasn't enlightened me.  I
have an older version than you have, though, so maybe something has been
done about it now.  I would suggest making all other corrections on the
braille note and then fixing that little problem on your computer where
pasting into the find box is easy.  The only other choice you have is to
look through the unicode tables on the braille note for that character, but
in my experience that approach works only about half the time with very
strange characters.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net