[bksvol-discuss] Re: Punctuation question?

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 09:21:21 -0400

Hi Cindy,
   I seem to be always confused with ellipses!  I think that there is no space
when there is punctuation of any kind.  A period, whether it’s before or after
is a completely different question—sometimes there is one and sometimes there
is not.  It’s up to the author and what’s in the print book.  I hope this helps
a little?
Marty