[bksvol-discuss] Re: Punctuation question

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:03:03 -0400

Nope, Sara, you were right on target.  And I have wished to put other
strange characters in the find box before.  sigh.

I guess this is going to be a question for Dave Williams, or John.  smile,
at Pulsedata.  I will edit the book and then do that little fix in Kurzweil
if that is what has to be done, but....  smile.  It is a problem of the
font.  As I am thinking it was a bit fancy, the End Quotation marks were
used for both beginning and ending marks.  Very disturbing if you are trying
to read the book in Braille.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council