[bksvol-discuss] Re: Punctuation question?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 23:24:21 -0700

I'm confused again, too. so an ellipsis at the end of a sentence -- 3 dots
is all there should be?

 a sentence,  3 dots after last word   and start of next sentence with no
space and no end-of-sentence punctuation unless --- it's a question mark or
exclamation point? If the sentence ends with one of these, should there be
a space beore the ellipsis?
Cindy