[bksvol-discuss] Re: a name needed for a main character!

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:25:51 -0500

Hi,
Ilich is the name, some weird Russian Spanish combination if I remember correctly.

All teh best.

Ner
At 19:07 7/19/2004, you wrote:

I am almost done validating "The Borne Ultimatum" by Robert Ludlum.  The main character is ______ Ramirez Sanchez.  Can anyone tell me (either someone who has read the book or the person who re-scanned it) what his first name is, please.  The scanner wrote it as Ilich.  Is that correct or am I correct in thinking that Spanish does not have a name like that?

If someone can help, thanks a bunch.  A global replace will finish off the book!

Reggie

Noel Romey
Arkansas, USA
View my insights at my