[bksvol-discuss] Missing pages.chapter

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:49:16 -0800 (PST)

It happens to the best of us, Jamie. I'm almost
through validating an 800-plus page books and was so
excited, thinking I was going to be finished last
night, when I discovered 12 pages were missing--and
the scanner is a good, conscientious person. When I
scanned I found a fw pges missing and others
double-scanned--I always chekced the pagination before
submitting is how I found them. I think sometimes we,
or at least I, zone out when scanning. And sometimes
pages stick together--and for that matter, sometimes
oages or even a chapter are missing from the print
book. I was reading one book for myself and half the
Prologue was missing--and it was important. I had to
get another copy.

Cindy