[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing pages.chapter

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:24:27 -0800

HI Lissi,

Did you get your Kurzweil and scanner? I hope so:)

Still proof reading the Silmarillion and Volume 6. The library have  a lot
of Tolkien books so we should talk here soon and see what else I might get
scanned. Scanning still is my favorite!

Huggles, Katie

The greatest problem in communication is the illusion that it has been
accomplished.
- George Bernard Shaw

Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx