[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing pages.chapter

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:27:49 -0800

Hi Cindy and all:)

I found that Kurzweil would freeze-up/crash  more before I put additional
memory in my Dell. I had 512  for a good long while and now have 2 gb. I can
scan two or three books now and Kurzweil just hums along.

The greatest problem in communication is the illusion that it has been
accomplished.
- George Bernard Shaw

Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx