[bksvol-discuss] Re: Missing pages.chapter

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 06:03:15 -0800

Hi there,

I'm right there with you about taking pages out of books. But you're a stronger soul than I am. I have an awful time selling my books. Something in me is attached to the hard copy. I managed to get rid of a box of books a few months ago, but I'd had them for twenty years. I am, however, making progress. I'm managing not to acquire any more braille books. You don't even want to know how many shelf feet of braille books live in my garage.

Yeah, yeah, blablabla. I'll shut up now. And that scanning rhythm is rather lulling.

And hey, I know that you like the Sabrina books. I owe you an appology and everyone else who reads them too. Gwen was all kinds of annoyed at me for putting up "Harvest Moon" before she'd read it. She said that my spell check left a ton of junk characters. Can I be lucky enough to find the validator on this list? If so, did you get rid of those nasty things, or should I submit a rescan? And again, sorry it wasn't as clean as I try to get most of the time.

        Okay, I'm outa here to your great relief.  Have a great Friday!

Peace,
Mayrie

At 02:16 AM 1/12/2007, you wrote:
I don't have an ADF, and the booklover in me cringes at the thought of
cutting all the pages out of a book. I can sell them for fifty cents a piece
at the flea market! The book, that is, not the pages.