[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare.org Management Update

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:00:15 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the information, Jim--and for your
succeessful talks and your persuasiveness with the
publishers.

So, Janice couldn't take our rantings and ravings any
more, huh? She decided to go to a calmer job? (grin--a
rhetorical question--).

Hopefully Jake, when he finishes his degree, won't be
money hungry; he'd be a good addition to the bookshare
engineering staff.

Cindy