[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 19:14:47 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I have just submitted "Dead On Arrival" (Nancy Drew & Hardy Boys SuperMystery #23) By Carolyn Keene. The book has been read cover to cover, and chapter headings protected. Unfortunately, when I was submitting, I accidentally managed to trigger the upload button before entering the IsSBN and the long synopsis. In case anyone on this list should want to validate the book, I'll paste that information below. Page numbers will need to be protected. They appear at the bottom of pages.

Peace,
Mayrie

ISBN: 0-671-88461-1

(From The Back Cover)

AMERICA'S HOTTEST TEEN
DETECTIVES TEAM UP AGAINST AN
OPERATION IN TERROR!

A romantic dinner leads to danger when NANCY
DREW and Ned are interrupted by reporter Brenda Carlton. Pam Harter, an ace investigative journalist at Brenda's paper, has dropped out of sight, and it's up to Nancy to pick up the pieces.
But the story has a tragic ending. A muffled
message on Harter's answering machine points
Nancy to a deserted construction siteand to the
discovery of Pam's body.

Meanwhile . . .

THE HARDY BOYS are working undercover on the River Heights Rescue Squad as Emergency Medical Technicians. It seems someone has been holding up ambulances and stealing bodies!
And one of Frank and Joe's very first calls is to
the site of Pam Harter's murder. The Hardys soon
realize that they must uncover the gruesome truth
behind the body snatching before Nancy and Ned
get a personal demonstration of the shocking
motive for murder...