[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: "Jake" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 19:28:36 -0600

Hi all,
    I've not gotten a whole lot done over the past week Bookshare wise. The
retrurn of some friends prompted me out of the house quite a bit. As well
taking a day to travel to school and learn where the new classes are. Anyways
I've resubmitted the two books of ine that were eaten in the crunch last week
as well as another.

The Mystery of Cabin Island (Hardy Boys Mystery Stories #8)
The Great Airport Mystery (Hardy Boys Mystery Stories #9)
The Genius Thieves (Hardy Boys Casefiles #9)

I did all the usuals to these scans. As per usual they could pry use a look
over but otherwise should be in excellent shape.

Jake