[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 20:47:25 -0500

Hi, everybody. I just submitted a book that I'd put on our wish list awhile back. It's called Lost In His Love and is book 2 in the Blessed Assurance series. These books can be read separately and are only loosely related to each other. Lost In His Love is an historical romance novel set in San Francisco around the time of the earthquake in 1906. Child labor is a harsh fact of like for many families in the area, and a young lawyer is working his way through the town's high society to try to change laws so they will protect the children. He meets a wealthy heiress who can help the children, but her eyes are closed to their plite. Can he get her to help the children, and will someone rescue the children in the fires that rage through the city after the earthquake?

I've spellchecked this book and stripped all headers. Chapter headings have been protected, and the accuracy of the book is at 99.83 percent. The author uses a fancy decoration to mark the changes in settings or dates. I've removed these since they scanned as random letters and punctuation. So this book just needs an interested reader who will enjoy the book and who will catch the little scannos I've missed. Thanks to whoever works on this one. (smile)

Monica Willyard