[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 21:28:43 -0500

Hi, everybody. I just posted a very clean scan of Power Networking: 55 Secrets for Personal & Professional Success, by Donna Fisher and Sandy Vilas. I spellchecked the book, removed headers, and fixed the page numbers. This should be an easy validation. Here's what the back of the book says.

What's your networking IQ? Are you a "Power Networker"? Are you a Lone Ranger?

Take the self-Assessment and find out!!

This practical, inspiring book will teach you the secrets of creating a powerful personal and professional network. Packed with 55 proven methods for networking
success, it shows you how to:

Put into practice the life-affirming Power Networking philosophy
Eliminate the roadblocks to successful networking
Use the "stepping-stone" method to meet anyone you want
Say good-bye to the Lone Ranger mentality
Make requests that get the results you want
Introduce yourself so people will be inspired to call on you
Generate a continuous flow of referrals from clients and associates
Uncover and activate your "hidden network

Monica Willyard