[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 11:00:28 -0700 (PDT)

HI All
I asked some people off list whether or not it is too soon to submit a book like this. I just submitted April 16 2007 Virginia Tech Remembers. About the events that occurred April 16 2007. It has a summary of that day along with how the community reacted. At the end t has tributes for each victum. I hope someone will take good care of it. Thank you.
ANastasia