[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: "Sharon Jackson" <dolly1025@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 14:35:21 -0400

Food for Thought: Provocative Poems and Evocative Essays by John L. Smith.

Pages 110-117 have been omitted since they were written in Japanese and not
recognized by Kurzweil 1000.
All headers have been removed and page numbers appear at the bottom of each
page.

As a side note, I had the pleasure of getting to know John Smith since he
was a professor at the county college I attended.  I was taking a stats.
course which was required by my graduate school and he helped filled the
empty time waiting for transit buses by reading his book to me.  I only
wished that I could have recorded it, but I guess I'll just have to endure
JAWS or Kurzweil while they read aloud to me.

Sharon