[bksvol-discuss] Harry Potter

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 11:13:52 -0700 (PDT)

You guys are wonderful!!! Bookshare members get books
way before most of the rest of us sighted readers, at
least those of us who don't like to spend a lot of
money at bookstores. I put myself on the Hold list at
the library several months ago, in anticipation of the
book's release and the library's getting it. At the
moment, however, I've just started reading Jonathan
Strange and Mr. Norell. I love it so far -- I love the
author's irony -- but it's 705 pages. I wonder if I'll
finish it before Harry Potter becomes available. I may
have to decline and go on the hold lis again. Oh, well
-- there are plenty of other books to read in the
meantime. smile.

Cindy

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/