[bksvol-discuss] Re: Harry Potter

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:12:56 -0800 (PST)

Ijust read an article -- Harry Potter and the
Philosopher's Stone is the original, English title. It
was changed to Sorcerer's stone for the U.S.
Edition.(or maybe North American edition).

And now, I hear, another books is due out in the fall
-- and there's a scam going around telling people they
can order it online with their credit card. Rowling
has gone public with a warning saying THIS IS NOT THE
CASE.

Cindy

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250