[bksvol-discuss] Re: Harry Potter

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 17:51:56 -0800 (PST)

Lisa,

Don't let a few people's comments (less than a few,
right? Just one person who either didn't read your
post carefully or misunderstaood it) discourage you.
Without people who notice things like that duplicates
would never get removed. And look what bonuses we got?
If Ihadn't read a recent article, I wouldn't have
known that Philosopher's Stone and Sorceror's stone
were basically the same novel. Without your post that
started a discussion, I wouldn't have known that the
former Philosopher's stone has things in it that
Sorceror's Stone doesn't have,  or what all the
English terms mean that Shelley gave us, or that in
the old days of England a Philosopher was a Sorceror.
And except that I heard it on tv, without your post I
wouldn't have known  about the scam people are running
re Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Nor would I
have known that the release is July, not the fall.
I've signed up for it (not the one for the kids'
section, because i don't think that would be fair to
kids) and am #221 on the waiting list. (grin).

Cindy

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250