[bksvol-discuss] Re: Harry Potter

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 00:42:06 -0500

No no,
Philosopher's stone and Sorcerer's stone are *not* the same.  Rowling used a
few things in Philosopher she *didn't* use in Sorcerer...
Amber
My attitude is never to be satisfied, never enough, never.\
Bela Karolyi, Olympic Coach
E-Mail: Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx
AOL: Fleekytwo