[bksvol-discuss] Re: And Kellie and Jana, ex officcio

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 11:01:31 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I think you're right -- but I think, too, if
there were anything inappropriate they might mention
it to the poster directly. As far as I know, the only
subjects that seem to be off-limits, by tacit
agreement and by, in one case, a gentle suggestion,
are religion and politics -- two subjects which, the
way I as brought up, should not be brought up in
company anyway. smile

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com