[bksvol-discuss] Harry Potter

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:05:46 -0600

I was looking at the Harry Potter books today and noticed something
interesting.  We have several remote listings wich is fine but there are also
many duplicates on the bookshare site.  For example, there are some books that
show the normal book title but then there is a duplicate that says (british
edition) after the title.  Also, there is one that has the title Harry Potter
and the Philosopher's Stone which, after looking at the synopsis, is actually
supposed to be Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.  The synopsis in the book
with philosoper's in the title tells the story of the sorcerer's stone book.
And there is already a copy of the sorcerer's stone book.  Just wanted to let
the powers-that-be know about this.

Lisa