[bksvol-discuss] Re: Format Frustration

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 00:51:38 -0400

Here here.  Let's start rewarding people who submit poor quality books.

E.
At 12:37 AM 9/15/2006, you wrote:

One of the arguments that did get to me and is going
to cause me to reject certain books that need a lot of
fixing but is "fun" rather than "important" is that by
fixing those books, usually harlequins submitted by
SWMNBN (She Who Mustn't Be Named--smile) is that I'm
not discouraging her from submitting them but am
rewarding her. So I am not going to put any effort
into her books but will reject them quickly if they
have a lot of errors.

However, if a good-quality, important-in-my opinion
book is submitted by somebody I like who I know tries
her best, I will put in the time required.

Cindy