[bksvol-discuss] Re: Format Frustration

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 22:09:48 -0400

I think the best that could be done is for the person who submitted them to download the books from Step One and reject them if they don't want to validate them themselves, and re-submit them as RTF. Then again, I know some of those books have been up there for so long that it's probably likely the original submitter may not even have the original file anymore, but it's a thought, anyway. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info before adding me or I may not add you!

Kellie Hartmann wrote:

Hi Mayrie,
Unfortunately, Bookshare isn't set up to allow people to convert files and
resubmit them. That's a feature I think would be very helpful for the
future.
Kellie